Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Refeed Diet Stage

So the refeed diet is again two pints of milk a day together with one 400 cal main meal and two treats of 200 cal each.

This seems a delight to be able to eat after 4 weeks of no food, however it makes you focus your mind, on how many calories are in simple foods etc.

And then you start to realize why you have got as big as you have, when you work out the calories in one of your old sized meals.

A good tip which I was told is use a smaller plate size, so you can see the plate is full and also chew your food better. I tried to chew each mouthful up to 20 times, at first this was impossible, but now becomes second nature.

Now I'm waiting to see the surgeon on the 2nd June which is only a few days away. So I will update my blog after I have seen him.

No comments:

Post a Comment