Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Its a waiting game!

Just thought I would add to my blog while I'm waiting to see the surgeon in 3 days time.

I seem to be going up and down at the moment on my weight front, but in all, still in the right direction, as I have lost over 4 stone since the beginning of my weight loss journey.

I had set myself a personal goal of losing 5 stone before I see the surgeon, which I'm not going to achieve, but hey, I'm now looking on the positives rather than the negatives.

I now go out for a bike ride most nights, and can now walk 2 miles without any pain in my back so that must be a good thing.

I am now also publishing my food intake on a daily basis, mainly so others can see what sort of food I am having, but also so I can look back on it, in years to come and being able to reflect on it.

Also others have said they can see a vast difference in my pictures that I have posted, so again thats a positive step for me.

Well as I said its only 3 days till I see the surgeon and should hopefully get my surgery date, to say I'm nervous is actually a understatement, but I have set my heart on this and must go through with it for a brighter future.

I will post more updates after I have seen the surgeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment