Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

5 Months Post Op

So tomorrow is my anniversary for 5 months being post op.

I must start by saying the time has flown past.

I have generally has a easy ride in those 5 months, I can tolerate most foods, however Chicken is no longer my best friend, so I just try and stay clear of it.

I have been out for various meals, and have coped quite well. I have even learnt how to enjoy a glass of Rose with the meal now.

However I must say one glass of wine and I know I have had it lol

So for my weight loss: Since the beginning of my journey I have lost 9.2 Stone / 130 lbs / 59 Kg.


  •  22" collar down to a 18", which is getting too big
  • 64" waist down to a 40".
  • 5XL T Shirt to a very loose 3XL

So now for a comparison picture or two.


  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment