Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

11 Stone Gone!

I have now lost a staggering 11 stone since the beginning of my WLS journey.


I am  now 8 months post bypass and have lost 6 stone since my bypass operation in June 2011, however I had also lost 5 stone pre op, bringing my total to 11 Stone.

I still want to lose another 2 stone at least, and would ideally like to lose another 3.5 stone, but time will tell.

I now go to the gym at least 3 times a week and eat 3 regular set meals, always with protein requirement in mind, before I decide what to eat. I am very happy with my loss and can't thank the staff at L&D enough for giving me the chance to have my life back. I would also like to thank all the other members of the Cambs WLS Support Group, for being there in my darker days.

No comments:

Post a Comment